Thank you, Aisling from thisdreamsalive for nominating me for the Liebster Award 2018. Check out her blog if you get the chance. She produces some great blog postsThe rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank the person you nominated, and put a link to their blog.
- Display award on your blog.
- Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you gave you.
- Nominate between 5-12 blogs and inform them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
I am passionate about blogging because I want to share my opinions and experiences about writing in my blogs. It started off as a college assignment but it has become more than that. I want to say more and I feel I can do that through my blog.
Facts about me:
- Tea is my life. I can’t handle coffee. A cup of tea is just right for me.
- I am a bit of a gamer girl.
- My favourite games series is Kingdom Hearts. Anyone who tells me its a kids game, I will give a detailed debate as to how so wrong that statement is.
- My favourite animal is a dog and more specifically, a husky.
- I have been writing since I was 10 years old.
- My favourite colour is purple.
- I represent the house of Hufflepuff. Give more love to the Hufflepuff house. We are so underappreciated over here.
- My favourite films are The Lord of the Rings. They are the reason I got so interested in films.
- It was the Harry Potter series that got me into reading and writing. So I have to thank J.K. Rowling for giving me the passion to write.
- I have a major in English and History.
- My favourite actress is Kristen Stewart. I don’t care what anyone says, she is a brilliant actress and a class human being.
- If you could have your dream career, what would it be?
That’s easy. I would love to be a full-time author. I would love to be published and have my words reach to many people. I can create my own worlds and characters for a living
2. What’s on your bucket list?
I would love to visit New Zealand, visit Hobbiton and get a Pounamu green stone when I am there. Apparently, it’ll bring you good luck and if you have it, you may one day return to New Zealand. I would also love to see the Elephant House café in Edinburgh where J.K. Rowling wrote the first Harry Potter novel.
3. Whats your favouite animal?
I said before, my favourite animal would be a husky, aka a dog. They are such loyal and beautiful creatures.
4. If you had to get one tattoo, and only one, what would it be and why?
I would get the Japanese characters of A Silent Voice/A Shape of Voice on my arm: 聲の形. I want to get this because that film made such a huge impression me when I first watched it. It has a strong message and I relate to the title A Shape of Voice because it references the need and importance of communication. Without communication, relationships cant work.
5. Favourite place you’ve visited?
It is between Amsterdam and Germany. I loved going to Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany. Amsterdam is just a lovely country and I cant wait to go back.
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
I don’t know, maybe. You never know. Anything is possible.
7. If you could trade lives with any fictional character, who would it be?
Wow, I don’t know. Maybe Sora in Kingdom Hearts, because I would be able to meet my favourite Disney characters growing up and get to fight with a Keyblade. Or maybe Hermione Granger because I would get to attend Hogwarts, go to the Yule Ball and have cool adventures.
8. What Hogwarts house are you in?
Hufflepuff all the way.
9. As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?
I changed my mind quite a lot when I was a child. I remember I wanted to be a gardener at some point. But I think I wanted to be a film-maker for a long time. Before I wanted to be a writer, I wanted to make movies.
10. Who is your favourite person?
I have too many xD I have my family and my friends, who I love dearly. So for the sake of being different or not to pick someone I know, I say my favourite person would be Kristen Stewart.
11. Do you think you will still be blogging in 5 years time?
I want to keep blogging for a while. My track record hasn’t been very good recently due to my college work. But I am back and I hope to stay for a long while.
My questions are:
- What are your guilty pleasures?
- What are your aspirations in life?
- What are your favourites films?
- Who is your favourite fictional villain?
- If you had to get one tattoo, what would it be and why?
- In Game of Thrones, who is worse: Joffery or Ramsey?
- Who has been an inspiration for you in your life?
- What would be your dream job?
- What got you into blogging and why do you keep doing it?
- Favourite food?
- Favourite time of day?